1. Prohibited Items Policy.
a. We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of classifieds or information
in relation to the following items:
1.Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances,
narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances
nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of
items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time
being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the
Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug
and Prohibited Substances Act and the Pakistan Penal Code, 1860.
2. Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been
kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood,
bodily fluids and/ or body parts
3. Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate
the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates
the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Pakistann society.
4. Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description
of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person
5. Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public
exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and
depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend
to deprave a persons mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards
of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults
6. Obscene Items inclides items which contain an indecent representation of women
within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women.
Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who
appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not)
and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to
see or play.
7. Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage"
and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in
a "life-like" or realistic fashion
8. "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures"
9. Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in
10. Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of
the goods or the services.
11. Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services
for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to
12. Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties
intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purports’ to
breach any persons right to privacy.
13. Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type
or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the
intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
14. Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous
in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against
any users individuals and or animals.
15. Hazardous chemicals and pesticides
16. Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables
the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
17. Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in
any form, including mailing lists)
18. Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
19. Items in violation of the Food Act
20. Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems,
21. Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition,
tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives)
22. "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing“ and/ or similar scams which are
solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
23. Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. “Get rich quick” “work
at homes” scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
24. Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g dining table listed as office furniture).
25. Incorrect City / Location of Listing (listing allowed only in the city you are
based in, of listing)
26. International Listings (Carobaar.com users are permitted to list only on www.Carobaar.com)